The aim of Advances in the Study of Behavior is to serve scientists engaged in the study of animal behavior, including psychologists, neuroscientists, biologists, ethologists, pharmacologists, endocrinologists, ecologists, and geneticists. Articles in the series present critical reviews of significant research programs with theoretical syntheses, reformulation of persistent problems, and/or highlighting new and exciting research concepts.
Advances in the Study of Behavior is now available online at ScienceDirect ??? full-text online of volumes 30 onwards.
Elsevier book series on ScienceDirect gives multiple users throughout an institution
simultaneous online access to an important compliment to primary research. Digital
delivery ensures users reliable, 24-hour access to the latest peer-reviewed content. The
Elsevier book series are compiled and written by the most highly regarded authors in their
fields and are selected from across the globe using Elsevier??'s extensive researcher
For more information about the Elsevier Book Series on ScienceDirect Program, please visit:
*Published continuously since 1965
*Multidisciplinary across social and life science subject areas
*Volume 36 addresses current themes in animal behavior
- Book Format : Hardcover
- Publisher : Academic Press
- Number of Pages : 0488
- eBooks : Kobo
- Series Part : 36
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.