A Washington Post Best Book of the Year
Peter Straub?bestselling author and 8-time Bram Stoker Award winner?has gathered here 24 bone-chilling, nail-biting, frightfully imaginative stories that represent the best of contemporary horror writing.
Dan Chaon ?The Bees?
Elizabeth Hand ?Cleopatra Brimstone?
Steve Rasnic Tem and Melanie Tem ?The Man on the Ceiling?
M. John Harrison ?The Great God Plan?
Ramsey Campbell ?The Voice of the Beach?
Brian Evenson ?Body?
Kelly Link ?Louise?s Ghost?
Jonathan Carroll ?The Sadness of Detail?
M. Rickert ?Leda?
Thomas Tessier ?In Praise of Folly?
David J. Schow ?Plot Twist?
Glen Hirshberg ?The Two Sams?
Thomas Ligotti ?Notes on the Writing of Horror: A Story?
Benjamin Percy ?Unearthed?
Bradford Morrow "Gardener of Heart?
Peter Straub ?Little Red?s Tango?
Stephen King ?The Ballad of a Flexible Bullet?
Joe Hill ?20th Century Ghost?
Ellen Klages ?The Green Glass Sea?
Tia V. Travis ?The Kiss?
Graham Joyce ?Black Dust?
Neil Gaiman ?October in the Chair?
John Crowley ?Missolonghi 1824?
Rosalind Palermo Stevenson ?Insect Dreams?
- Book Format : Paperback
- Number of Pages : 0608
- Publisher : Anchor Books
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.