IGH-SPEED Digital to Analog (D/A) converters are essential components in digi- Htal communication systems providing the necessary conversion of signals encoding information in bits to signals encoding information in their amplitude vs. time domain characteristics. In general, they are parts of a larger system, the interface, which c- sists of several signal conditioning circuits. Dependent on where the converter is located within the chain of circuits in the interface, signal processing operations are partitioned in those realized with digital techniques, and those with analog. The rapid evolution of CMOS technology has established implicit and explicite trends related to the interface, and in particular to the D/A converter. The implicit relationship comes via the growth of digital systems. First, it is a global trend with respect to all interface circuits that increasing operating frequencies of digital systems place a similar demand for the interface circuits. The second trend takes place locally within the int- face. Initially, the D/A converter was placed at the beginning of the interface chain, and all signal conditioning was implemented in the analog domain after the D/A conversion. The increasing ?exibility and robustness of digital signal processing shifted the D/A converter closer to the end point of the chain where the demands for high quality high frequency operation are very high.
- Book Format : Hardcover
- Number of Pages : 0222
- Publisher : Springer
- Series Part : 871
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.