This is the tenth volume in Avner Friedmans collection of Mathematics in Industrial Problems. These books aim to foster interaction between industry and mathematics at the grass roots level of specific problems. The problems presented in this book arise from models developed by industrial scientists engaged in research and development of new or improved products. The authors sources are affiliated with a variety of industrial enterprises including Motorola, IBM, Ford Motor Company, Eastman Kodak, 3M, AT&T Labs, Honeywell, and Schlumberger-Doll Research. The topics explored in this volume include semiconductor devices and microaccelerometers, computational aeroacoustics, coating flows, coalescence, electrorheological fluids, mass transport in particle- loaded beds, metal cutting processes, network traffic analysis, risk management, micromagnetics, and cooling systems. Open problems and references to mathematical literature are incorporated into most of the chapters. The final chapter contains solutions to problems raised in previous parts of the series, Mathematics in Industrial Problems, published in the IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications. *Author: Friedman/ Friedman, Avner *Series Title: IMA Volumes in Mathematics and Its Applications *Series Number: 100 *Binding Type: Hardcover *Number of Pages: 193 *Publication Date: 1998/06/12 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.21 x 6.14 x 0.50 inches
- Book Format : Hardcover
- Number of Pages : 0193
- Publisher : Springer
- Series Part : 100
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.