The training, employment, and career movement of doctors is of fundamental concern to all those working in and administering the National Health Service and private medicine within Britain and around the world. "Doctors' Careers" makes available to a wide readership the results of a comprehensive survey of medical choices and career progress of doctors qualifying from British medical schools during the decade from 1974-1983. The first survey of its kind, it records the aspirations, feelings, and experiences of a large group of doctors during a time of considerable change in emigration, training for general practice, and the position of women doctors.
Topics dealt with include the reasons for choosing and changing careers within medicine, postgraduate qualifications, internal migration of doctors within the U.K., aspects of specialties such as medicine, surgery, psychiatry, and anaesthetics, and the personal opinions of doctors regarding their training and career problems. This studywill be of interest to doctors, educators, health service planners, and social scientists in many countries where similar problems and experiences are encountered.
- Book Format : Hardcover
- Number of Pages : 0368
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : Routledge
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.