Much has been written on China's State-Owned Enterprises ( SOEs) reform following the restructuring impact on China's economic reform process in the last decade. However, as a major root of social and economic change, little has been discussed beyond a description of SOEs shortcomings and their overall impact on the economy. This book provides a more in-depth analysis of SOEs by assessing the transformation process of eleven specific industries, with reference to the state of competition, the influence of WTO membership and the challenges these industries face in the future. Importantly, the authors also provide a personal perspective alongside the industry analysis with eleven case studies of firms actually undergoing this restructuring process, including interviews with crucial agents of reform such as CEOs and GMs.
The provision of both a macro and business perspective of SOEs reforms provides the reader with a complete and accurate insight into the economic, social and business reality of China today. China's State Owned Enterprises' Reforms will therefore be essential reading for those interested in the Chinese economy and Chinese business, as well as economists, foreign investors, MBA and EMBA students and scholars specializing in emerging or transitional economies.
- Book Format : Hardcover
- Number of Pages : 0307
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : Routledge
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.