This novel takes us into the heart of the Ivy Leagues ultraexclusive secret societies when a young woman is invited to join as one of their first female members. Elite Eli University junior Amy Haskel never expected to be tapped into Rose & Grave, the countrys most powerful--and notorious--secret society. She isnt rich, politically connected, or...well, male. So when Amy receives the distinctive black-lined invitation with the Rose & Grave seal, shes blown away--could they really mean her? Whisked off into an initiation rite thats a blend of Harry Potter and Alfred Hitchcock, Amy awakens the next day to a new reality and a whole new set of friends --from the gorgeous son of a conservative governor to an Afrocentric lesbian activist whose society name is Thorndike. And thats when Amy starts to discover the truth about getting what you wish for.--From publisher description. *Author: Peterfreund, Diana *Series Title: Ivy League *Subtitle: An Ivy League Novel *Publication Date: 2007/05/01 *Number of Pages: 296 *Binding Type: Paperback *Language: English *Depth: 0.75 *Width: 5.50 *Height: 8.25
- Publisher : Dell Publishing Company
- Number of Pages : 0296
- Book Format : Paperback
|Brand||Dell Publishing Company|
|Manufacturer||Dell Publishing Company|
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.