Theoretical and empirical research of these last decades is working on the positive and normative side in order to deepen its understanding of financial market dynamics and to tackle new and old challenges with the ambitious goal of limiting fragilities and inefficiencies. Contributions collected in this book represent a valuable and remarkable endeavour in this direction covering different topics. A first one is related to the aggregate relationship between development of financial markets and economic growth. A second topic covered is credit risk. A third important topic is related to the measure of risk in equity and bond markets. Finally, a fourth field covered is the one investigating behavior and efficiency of banking intermediaries. Overall, contributions collected in the book provide updated evidence and cover new theoretical issues arising in the field. Providing some new solutions but also highlighting new and emerging problems and creating new questions for further theoretical and empirical research *Highlights new and emerging problems *Provides up-to-date edvidence and solutions*Serves as an invaluable reference for all those interested in financial market dynamics *Author: Bagella, Michele/ Hasan, Iftekhar/ Becchetti, Leonardo *Binding Type: Hardcover *Number of Pages: 417 *Publication Date: 2006/06/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.14 x 6.28 x 0.81 inches
- Book Format : Hardcover
- Publisher : Elsevier Publishing Company
- Number of Pages : 0417
|Brand||Elsevier Publishing Company|
|Manufacturer||Elsevier Publishing Company|
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.