In The Strategic Health Care Manager, George H. Stevens reveals how rising competition, widespread cost control measures, and other trends have profoundly changed the way health care is delivered and managed - and have led to new responsibilities, roles and performance expectations for health care managers. To help managers meet these new challenges and opportunities, Stevens describes a specific set of skills for managerial success in health care - including strategic planning, communication, team building, and monitoring and improving performance. And he explains how managers can move beyond the limited roles of clinical expert and administrative caretaker to become proactive, progressive, and visionary leaders in a changing health care market. This book offers proven, practical resources -- including tools for evaluating leadership skills, assessing communication effectiveness, and tracking staff development -- designed to help managers promote excellence in their departments and become agents of change in their organizations. *Author: Stevens, David/ Stevens, George H. *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 296 *Publication Date: 1991/04/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 6.14 x 9.21 x 0.62 inches
- Book Format : Paperback
- Number of Pages : 0296
- Publisher : Jossey-Bass
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.