Reactive flows encompass a broad range of physical phenomena, interacting over many different time and space scales. Such flows occur in combustion, chemical lasers, the earth's oceans and atmosphere, and in stars. Because of a similarity in their descriptive equations, procedures for constructing numerical models of these systems are also similar, and these similarities can be exploited. Moreover, using the latest technology, what were once difficult and expensive computations can now be done on desktop computers. This new edition of a highly successful book presents algorithms useful for reactive flow simulations, describes trade-offs involved in their use, and gives guidance for building and using models of complex reactive flows. It takes account of the explosive growth in computer technology and the greatly increased capacity for solving complex reactive-flow problems that has occurred since the previous edition was published more than fifteen years ago. An indispensable guide on how to construct, use, and interpret numerical simulations of reactive flows, this book will be welcomed by advanced undergraduate and graduate students, and a wide range of researchers and practitioners in engineering, physics, and chemistry.
- Book Format : Paperback
- Number of Pages : 0552
- Publisher : Cambridge University Press
- Edition : 0002
|Brand||Cambridge University Press|
|Manufacturer||Cambridge University Press|
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.