Graph theory is an important branch of contemporary combinatorial mathematics. By describing recent results in algebraic graph theory and demonstrating how linear algebra can be used to tackle graph-theoretical problems, the authors provide new techniques for specialists in graph theory. The book explains how the spectral theory of finite graphs can be strengthened by exploiting properties of the eigenspaces of adjacency matrices associated with a graph. The extension of spectral techniques proceeds at three levels: using eigenvectors associated with an arbitrary labeling of graph vertices, using geometrical invariants of eigenspaces such as graph angles and main angles, and introducing certain kinds of canonical eigenvectors by means of star partitions and star bases. Current research on these topics is part of a wider effort to forge closer links between algebra and combinatorics. Problems of graph reconstruction and identification are used to illustrate the importance of graph angles and star partitions in relation to graph structure. Specialists in graph theory will welcome this treatment of important new research. *Author: Cvetkovic, Dragos/ Rowlinson, Peter/ Simic, Slobodan *Series Title: Encyclopedia of Mathematics and Its Applications *Series Number: 66 *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 276 *Publication Date: 2008/03/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 6.14 x 9.21 x 0.57 inches
- Book Format : Paperback
- Publisher : Cambridge University Press
- Number of Pages : 0276
- Series Part : 66
|Brand||Cambridge University Press|
|Manufacturer||Cambridge University Press|
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.