Many fundamental theories of modern physics can be considered as descriptions of dynamical systems subjected to constraints. The study of these constrained dynamical systems, and in particular the problems of formulating them as quantum systems, has many profound links with geometry. These links were explored in the Symposium on Geometry and Gravity held at the Newton Institute in 1994. This book, which arose from a conference held during that symposium, is a collection of papers devoted to problems such as Chern-Simons theory, sigma-models, gauge invariance and loop quantization, general relativity and the notion of time, and quantum gravity. They present a lively, varied and topical perspective on this important branch of theoretical physics from some of the leading authorities in the subject, and will be of value to theoretical physicists and mathematicians interested in the latest advances. *Author: Charap, John M. *Series Title: Publications of the Newton Institute *Series Number: 3 *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 352 *Publication Date: 2008/07/31 *Language: English *Dimensions: 5.98 x 9.01 x 0.78 inches
- Book Format : Paperback
- Publisher : Cambridge University Press
- Number of Pages : 0352
- Series Part : 3
|Brand||Cambridge University Press|
|Manufacturer||Cambridge University Press|
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.