The International Biological Programme took the form of an evolving process which occupied some five years of preliminary planning, followed by a decade of work. Just how it was conceived, initiated, conducted and completed is set down in this volume. The programmes successes and shortcomings are discussed, as it its relevance to future coordinated research. Much useful background data on the organisation of IBP, its publications, meetings and other relevant information are presented in the appendices. An IBP booklet on recommended quantities, units and symbols is reprinted in its entirety. Dr Worthington has incorporated a number of contributions from leading personalities of the IBP, so that this overall account, first published in 1975, will be of great value to those concerned with science policy, planning and administration. It will be of great benefit also to anyone going on to read the other volumes in the series. *Author: Worthington, E. *Series Title: International Biological Programme Synthesis *Series Number: 1 *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 300 *Publication Date: 2009/07/23 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.67 inches
- Book Format : Paperback
- Publisher : Cambridge University Press
- Number of Pages : 0300
- Series Part : 1
|Brand||Cambridge University Press|
|Manufacturer||Cambridge University Press|
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.