What a pickle Marvin is a small pet who falls from the family car, bumps his head, and forgets everything but his name. He cant even remember what kind of animal he is, and the wild animals he encounters are no help, as he doesnt seem to be from around here. His identity, and how to get back home, are mysteries. While trying to survive in the wild, Marvin joins with a rabbit who is on a journey to solve a mystery of his own, this one about a traumatic incident from his past. The two then gain an unforgettable companion, a feisty, wisecracking raccoon, whose bravery and humor make up for her rudeness. The trio face many dangers and adventures along the way, but none of those prepare them for what they find at their destination. There, the rabbit finds some answers, but Marvin has to face the biggest and most dangerous challenge of his life...one that may lead him to some answers of his own...or not This book is most appropriate for children between 8 and 11 years old. *Author: Mulligan, Richard *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 120 *Publication Date: 2009/05/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.28 inches
- Book Format : Paperback
- Publisher : Lulu.com
- Number of Pages : 0120
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.