Melodrama / 4m, 5f / Int. In this unique thriller that has playgoers gripping their seats, Sir Charles Jasper is an eccentric who delves into the mystical. He is due to inherit two million pounds on his fortieth birthday and plans to celebrate the occasion with a party on the stage of the St. James Theater, supposedly haunted because of several mysterious deaths years ago. The merriment is interrupted by Maurice, the Sir Charless hitherto missing nephew and the recipient of the legacy in the event of his death. Maurice, who claims to be a novelist, induces his uncle to write what he claims to be a chapter for his new book. It is too late when it dawns on Sir Charles that he is writing a suicide note for he has just drained a fatal drink concocted by the nephew. In the third act, the birthday guests employ subtle and ingenious tactics to force Maurice to confess. *Author: Williams, Emlyn *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 116 *Publication Date: 2010/02/05 *Language: English *Dimensions: 5.00 x 8.00 x 0.24 inches
- Book Format : Paperback
- Publisher : Samuel French Trade
- Number of Pages : 0116
|Brand||Samuel French Trade|
|Manufacturer||Samuel French Trade|
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.