5f, 3m / Drama / Interior Set A woman is found wandering in Chicago, her feet blistered and bloodied. Doctors at the hospital where she is taken immediately recognize this as a symptom of the fugue state of amnesia, where the victim is literally running away from an intolerable memory. A young psychiatrist is assigned to her case. Clinics rules allow him twenty-one days ( three lousy weeks ) to work with her. If there is no improvement, she will be sent to a long term care facility. He is running away from his own demons - a mistake he made with a patient early in his practice which had a devastating effect on his life. Because the woman has no past and no future, she is in remarkably good spirits, chipper and carefree except when the young doctor starts to jog her memory. The closer he gets to piecing together the puzzle of her life and the terrible thing that made her want to forget everything, the stronger is her urge to run. But his fear is that if she remembers -- will he be repeating the mistake he made? To muddle the waters, he is falling in love with his patient. This play is about loss. FUGUE IS FASCINATING It casts a dreamy, mysterious spell over its audience. - Cleveland News Herald Remarkable and poignant theatre - Syrcause Post Standard A fascinating and entertaining new play - WMNR Radio An INSPIRING AND DEEPLY UPLIFTING PLAY Theatre at its finest touches the very pulse of life, and Fugue does so brilliantly - Watertown Daily Times *Author: Thuna, Lee/ Thuna, Leonora *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 100 *Publication Date: 2008/06/16 *Language: English *Dimensions: 4.99 x 7.99 x 0.20 inches
- Number of Pages : 0100
- Publisher : Samuel French Trade
- Book Format : Paperback
|Brand||Samuel French Trade|
|Manufacturer||Samuel French Trade|
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.