Back-to-Basics Math Drills helps students learn basic math facts that will help them for years to come. Included in this volume are drills that reinforce skills commonly taught in grades 6 through 8. Topics covered include: operations with fractions, decimals and signed numbers, proportions, percents, exponents, scientific notation, distributive property, order of operations, solving one-step and multi-step equations and inequalities, simplifying radicals, Pythagorean theorem, slope, area, perimeter, surface area and volume. Painstakingly edited and revised, this collection of drills is an invaluable resource for every math teacher and parent. The mission of Eppus Educational Solutions is to equip modern learners with the skills necessary for achievement in math, science and language arts. Founded in 2008, the company develops print and web-based modules for students at all learning levels, K through 12. Please visit us on the web at www.eppus.com. *Author: Suppe, Michael *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 64 *Publication Date: 2009/09/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 11.00 x 8.25 x 0.13 inches
- Number of Pages : 0064
- Publisher : Michael Suppe
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.