"I lost my mind in order to gain my soul." Those are the words of a man who has lived through the struggle to conquer his mental illness through a journey of self-discovery that takes him to prisons and hospitals-and a world inhabited by saints, angels, and devils.
Author Paul Arthur Bell begins his story with a riveting scene-a police officer points his .38 revolver at him. As Bell places his forehead against the muzzle, he shouts, ''Be gone, Devil!" Later arrested and charged with drug use, Bell spends the night in jail, hallucinating and wondering how he got there in the first place. His girlfriend, Darla, is confused and takes a mystified Bell along with her on a nonstop roller coaster ride of emotions and unrequited love. Bell eventually discovers that a higher power has come to him as a whisper through all he has endured, and shares his newfound wisdom and unashamed honesty about his twenty-five-year battle with his demons.
Bell refuses labels and understands that his destiny is to learn to listen. If you suffer from mental illness or know someone who does, "Beyond Psychosis" will help you find insight into the ravages of this disease.
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0256
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.