A year ago it all seemed so unreal. Hatched in her mind. Culled from knowledge learned as a paralegal in a well-respected law firm. Was it legal? Not quite. Did it hurt anyone? No. But more importantly, Alexis believed it would work. If not, she would be dead. What a comforting thought. Alexis Grant has grown to despise her life. Using her experience as a paralegal, Alexis devises a plan to divorce and permanently escape from John Grant, a mid-level operative in organized crime-hopefully without forfeiting her own life.Alexis knows Johns business associates are watching her every move, especially after she files for divorce; but she cant bear to exist in their world any longer. She takes all the necessary steps to assume the identity of Crystal Zion, who supposedly died years ago. As she makes her escape, Alexis encounters many surprises, including coming face-to-face with another woman using the same name. To complicate matters further, as she tries to navigate her way around an obscure island in the Bahamas, she finds herself falling in love with George Vandenberg, a man investigating her for a crime she didnt commit.Will Alexis be able to erase her identity from the prying eyes of the Company? *Author: Babiarz, Michael A./ Babiarz, Ann M. *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 324 *Publication Date: 2005/09/27 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.73 inches
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0324
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.