"In the living room, Bessi sits on the couch and begins to explain her dreams. ''I first remember being in a tall pine tree with a warm breeze teasing the needles. Then I realized that I was hanging from a branch by my hands and a green pig suddenly appeared introducing himself as your father. He asked me to lift up my feet and he would swing me out into the soft pine needles. I don''t know why I trusted him, but I did. I lifted up my legs and he clamped onto my ankles. He told me to let go of the branch and I did. As I fell backward, the warm air soothed me and for a moment I felt light and free. Then, suddenly the green pig let go of my feet and I began to fall. I kept falling through the branches until I woke," Bessi says, shrugging her shoulders and looking at Lewis who just stared at her.''I wish I had dreams like that, Mom," Lewis says."
Mrs. Hornsdecker''s strange dreams are beginning to interfere with her life. She wants to understand them, but her husband can''t comprehend her obsession and doesn''t think she needs to waste her time worrying. Will Mrs. Hornsdecker find out the real cause of her dreams, or will she forever remain in the dark?
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0188
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.