"Sky is the color of figs soon to be the color of pigs-that pretty pink polluted color of a new day. It is dawn, early morning and Steven and Devon are awake and stare at the bright light of sunlight coming up like a fist unfolding through the open blinds. The reflections of angels from the wallpaper dance on the walls. There are Fruit Loops in the cabinet, milk in the fridge; Devon thinks that this is what she''ll eat once she can get herself out of bed. Steven is angry. He is angry all the time these times. He feels elated then angry, happy then angry; numb, angry. Nothing-angry. Why is he so angry? Trapped might be a way to explain away his anger. In this way: a relationship with someone lasting longer than he had expected. Expecting more from a relationship than can be offered. Expecting in itself of something and getting nothing as he''s expected back.""Angels in the Bathtub" paints an intimate portrait of one year in the relationship of Steven and Devon. It is their time together at school and at work, through friendships and crisis. They discover what they can give and what they can get. Ultimately, Steven and Devon must find their own place in the world as time passes.
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0064
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.