Born near Frankfurt, Kentucky, Bonnie Sue Raymond wants to leave the farm behind and go to beauty school. After studying for and receiving her GED, Bonnie promptly boards a bus to Indianapolis for training, working nights at a taxi company to save money.
Bonnie immediately notices the contrast between the farm in Kentucky and the urban jungle known as the city. Law enforcement personnel seem to be helpful, but there is little reduction in the crime rate. Bonnie finds out firsthand just how dangerous the streets can be when her intriguing new gentleman friend is shot in a burglary attempt during one of his taxi shifts.
Following this harsh blow, a devastated Bonnie is given supernatural powers to reduce the crime rate around the world. She wonders what it would be like to live in a community with no murder, arson, carjacking, theft, or fraud. Bonnie gives fair warning via the media that justice is about to be served unless criminals turn themselves in to the authorities. Most of those wanted are repeat offenders who wouldn''t dare think of turning themselves in to the police, but perhaps Bonnie can remedy the situation.
But can vigilante justice elude the FBI?
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0104
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.