''Once they had been men. But no longer. Out of the depths stormed a host of creatures, their skin a greenish-gray color, deformed as if acid had been thrown on them repeatedly. And bullets would not stop them."
In a world three parallel universes away from our own, King Saddom of Iraq has come up with the perfect plan to stop the American-led forces from liberating Kuwait: unleash a hidden army of creatures impervious to pain and virtually unable to be killed.
But even the perfect plan has a weakness. Michael Macdonald, a pre-med student now serving in the reserves as a Marine Corps Sgt, discovers the one ally who gives him the power to fight back, to lead the counter-attack that finally liberates Kuwait City from its infested darkness. But the cost is high, for body and for soul.
Now he lives alone in the mountain city of Asheville, Western North Carolina, living a quiet life while keeping the past buried like an old ghost.
But old ghosts remember. And tonight, they are coming back.
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0208
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.