A diary; honest, edgy, raw and downright brutal. The Girl On The Moon is no exception. Our narrators life isnt exactly the way she had hoped it would be at age thirty. Shes found out her ex-boyfriend has gotten married, and she hasnt had a date in months. Shes living in a cramped apartment. Her mother has become a spectacle, her social life has dwindled down, and shes having panic attacks, and developed an obnoxious case of paranoia. Even Porkchop, her cat, seems to be judging her. It seems shes starring in a theatrical show as the character full of folly. She decides to take control of her life, and her self-esteem. But real life has ups and downs. Real life doesnt allow one to make mistakes without repeating humiliating history. Real life deals out cards we arent always prepared to play. As she moves through her journey she discovers feeling crazy seems to attract other crazy people like a magnet. Will she find herself? Will she find what shes looking for? Will she get it all and still have her sanity left when its all said and done? Leave your manners at the door. Everyone else in the diary has. *Author: Morrow, Lizzy *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 284 *Publication Date: 2005/10/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 8.00 x 5.00 x 0.64 inches
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0284
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.