W.D. and Jesse, cousins from the back hills of Tennessee, head to Missouri just to pick some cotton. Swimming the Mississippi River and being caught in a hailstorm turns out to be the easiest part of their life-changing trip. The old sea captain they find in a pool of blood aboard the Tiptonville ferry is alive, but barely Hes been robbed of a magnificent diamond necklace. As his life hangs in the balance, the sheriff treats the Two From Tennessee like suspects. They soon find work at the R.G. Billings Plantation, but get far more than they bargained for as a U.S. Air Force T-6 Texan crashes in the cotton field where theyre working. Disregarding their own safety, they attempt a daring rescue of the trapped pilot. In the meantime, Jesse falls head over heels in love with the sea captains niece, Angel Steffelow, while W.D. gets involved with Kerri Lynn Carlisle, a young girl from New Madrid, Missouri who has psychic powers that intrigue and frighten him. *Author: Ward, Gary Lee *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 192 *Publication Date: 2005/12/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.44 inches
- Book Format : Paperback
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0192
- eBooks : Kobo
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.