John MacPeace, AKA Johnny Dodger, is just an accident waiting to happen-or at least thats how it seems to those around him. Incidents just seem to occur whenever and wherever he happens to be. It has been that way as long as John can remember. Johnny has been dragged back home to his small Indiana town, a place he thought he would never see again, and finds himself in a life and death struggle when he agrees to do a small, albeit shady, delivery job for a man he never liked and often fought. But money being money and John without any, he agreed to take the gig only to find out he has been duped and is now set up as the patsy to take the fall by his hated nemesis. He does his best to solve a case that the local police are sure has Johnny Dodgers name written all over it. As if those werent enough problems for John, his long-lost girlfriend, Ellie Stomperheim, has reasserted herself into his life and has decided to assign herself as his partner while she is on summer break from her teaching job. Thomas Magnum he is not. A very funny novel. J.B. Purdy is Indianas modern-day Mark Twain. David D. Hale, Visiting Defense Fellow, Centre for Policy Studies, Queens University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Johnny Dodger is an irresistible cad-and I love him for that Karen Burden, Tucson, Arizona. Once I started this book, I couldnt put it down Cindy Pierce, Terre Haute native. *Author: Purdy, J. B. *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 108 *Publication Date: 2006/01/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.26 inches
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0108
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.