Neighbors are fighting pollution in a new way:
"For a moment, look through the eyes of the CEO or plant manager.
"He has worked his way into a corner and does not know how to get out. He knows that what he has been doing is wrong. He wants to stop but does not know how. He has been avoiding the matter so completely that he really does not know how bad it is. He has been denying the problem for years, so it is harder to acknowledge it now. He does not want to be yelled at by neighbors, some of whom look like his mom (who taught him the Golden Rule in the first place). He does not want to lose his job. He does not want to appear weak by giving in to the neighbors, or by outright losing to them.
"It is not in our interest for him to stay in that corner, because as long as he does, we will keep breathing and drinking his toxic waste.
"How can we help him get out of the corner?"
This book details how neighbors are answering this question, with remarkable results.
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0188
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.