Barry and Joel, friends since college, thought they were taking a two-week vacation in the snowcapped mountains. This was the fourth year they had taken this same vacation, so they expected nothing to happen that they hadnt already experienced. Their plan was to hike down slowly; camping and enjoying life in the wild. Now, Barry was desperately trying to get help for his friend who had been shot by the pilot of the aircraft that had carried them to their starting point. Without any provisions he didnt know if he would make it to safety, much less be able to get help back to Joel in time to save his life. Joel drifted in and out of consciousness while he lay in the shelter Barry built to protect him from the weather. During his conscious moments he thought of Millie, his wife, and wished he had listened to her when she asked him not to take the trip this year. He also thought of the last ten years.the stories he had written, the investigative work he had done on people who had skeletons in their closets. Had he uncovered something he, himself, didnt realize he had? Was someone acting out of fear of being caught or anger or revenge? Who wanted him dead? Or was Barry the target? *Author: Holder, Linda F. *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 204 *Publication Date: 2006/03/06 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.47 inches
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0204
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.