Presently all planets in the solar system are bereft of music-except Earth. In their quest for knowledge in eons past, interstellar beings favored science over music. All memories of music gradually faded, and love that had once existed vanished. The aliens have been coming to Earth to satisfy their craving for music. With their technology they whisk orchestras back to their planets for concerts and resuscitate famous dead musicians and singers to perform for their own planets. The Nebulae Consortium of the planet Lynbidium devises a plan in which the bungling, tone-deaf aliens will go to Hollywood. There they will work out a deal with the top talent agents to bring music specialists back to their planet to perform and educate the inhabitants. By mistake, they land on top of the Beverly Wilshire hotel. Meanwhile, on the dark star of Soror, sinister plans are being made to kidnap Earth's finest artists and hold them for ransom. But the question arises, without love, can music exist?
- Book Format : Paperback
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0376
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.