Most loan officers want to earn more commissions. Delinquent loans provide a unique way to make a dramatic difference in your client's life and earn more.
At least 25 percent of the homeowners that I've spoken to who have lost their home in foreclosure told me, "The loan officer is taking care of it." Their home was lost because the loan officer knew how to process a regular loan, but had no idea how to navigate through the murky depths of foreclosure. This book helps loan officers to understand the foreclosure process in detail, from the inside out. So, they can be the champions and angels for their borrowers and help them obtain the best loan for their situation.
Processing a loan for a delinquent borrower is challenging. But if done right, it can be the most rewarding loan you have ever written. Martin Goodman, Founder
Residential Capital, L.P.
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0096
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.