Rachel Grunwald, a beautiful young woman from Laguna Beach, California, is afflicted with a flaw buried deep within her subconscious from an incident that occurred at the age of ten. As an adult, compensating for those lost years means living on the edge and enjoying life to its fullest. But Rachel continues to be driven toward violent and compulsive acts by her childhood trauma. After a drunken liaison with her brother-in-law, Scott Sanderson, that results in a new life, Rachel flees to Italy where she marries the son of a Mafia boss. But the deaths of a gigolo in Venice, her mother-in-law, and a traitorous priest soon follow. Could Rachel possibly be connected with the three suspicious deaths? A battered and disillusioned U.S. Navy veteran, Scott tries to recapture time lost through risky business ventures and a deadly encounter with the mob. He turned from his religious faith during the horrors of war, and his marriage to Rachels sister Rebecca-a devout Catholic-ended in tragedy. But when Rachel needs Scotts help, he cannot refuse the mother of his son. The former lovers reunite and find comfort in each others arms once again. But will their union save them, or destroy both of their lives? *Author: Nuss, Donald R. *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 304 *Publication Date: 2006/10/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.68 inches
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0304
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.