Throughout this book, author Thomas Ampeliotis provides insight written in the first person. Ampeliotis talks primarily from his experience through eleven years of Law Enforcement/Security experience, Security Management for an International Company, Human Resources, and through his educational background that includes two master's degrees and work towards an Ed D in Organizational Leadership.
A good security professional is always thinking of what could happen and how to stop it from happening. That is one reason I wrote this book. I wanted to help security/human resource personnel by giving them tools and forethought to prepare against the unexpected. If there is not a designated security professional in an organization, the task of security is always given to the human resource or safety department. So it only makes sense that human resources should prepare against security issues and have necessary tools.
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0264
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.