If I had the ability to stop one of the most insidious plots since 9/11, would I? Would I risk everything, even my own life and the safety of my family members? Teenagers Samantha Marie Li Vinte and her best friend Danny Zimmer live in Castle Hedge, a typical small town in southern Ohio where not much of anything ever happens. But their lives are about to be forever changed when Sam inadvertently discovers that a terrorist organization has installed a sleeper cell operative disguised as a substitute teacher at their school. Mr. Sainclair, who teaches computer design, murdered Sams past instructor, and is now using his job to sneak illegal drugs into the country and plot a terrorist attack. It seems Sainclair has found the perfect cover. After all, who would think that a mildmannered computer teacher is a drug-dealing terrorist? When Sam and Danny come forward with their seemingly outlandish accusations, will they be able to convince their families of the danger that lies ahead? Faced with relentless attacks by Sainclair and his hired mercenaries, Sam and Danny struggle to survive the week-and quite possibly, save the country. *Author: Celeste, Amanda *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 128 *Publication Date: 2007/02/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.30 inches
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0128
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.