Sometime love interests, confidants, and intellectual sparring partners, Professor of Leisure Studies Jay Golding and Professor of Anthropology Betsy McPherson have their secure, tenured worlds turned upside down by a visiting professor and an unlikely murder on the pastoral grounds of the thoroughly Scottish, utterly midwestern Forestland College. Thrust into the role of gumshoes in the weeks before graduation, Golding and McPherson race against Assistant Sheriffs Deputy Doreen Simon and Texas private investigator T. W. Polk to crack the case as murders mount and year-end ceremonies loom. The wonderfully twisted mystery that ensues pits professor against professor and student against student, exposing the wooded Forestland campus to the harsh light of the violent world around it. Editor Zachary Michael Jack joins Agatha Award-nominated mystery writers Shirley Damsgaard and Denise Swanson with a host of North Central College notables including Jane Barnes, Rene? Smith Besel, Judith Brodhead, Thomas Cavenagh, Julia Cianci, Jean Clifton, Kendra Hunter, Gary Ireland, Ann Keating, Herb Nadelhoffer, Francine Navakas, Jim Owczarski, Richard Paine, Jonathan Pickering, Jana Tropper, and Ryan Williams in Student Body, a mayhem-filled, charity-designated collaborative mystery for all who ever whistled past the hallowed, haunted grounds of campus. *Author: Jack, Zachary Michael *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 176 *Publication Date: 2006/09/19 *Language: English *Dimensions: 7.99 x 5.00 x 0.41 inches
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0176
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.