For years Daniel Moss has been fascinated with Russia. Now, hes finally taking his dream vacation to St. Petersburg and Moscow. Just when he thinks his interesting but uneventful tourist trip has come to a safe end, Daniels greatest fears about traveling to such a strange and exotic country on the other side of the world start to materialize. Dan and his Russian tour guide, Sasha, find themselves in the middle of a perilous journey as they are taken hostage by Separatist militants of Chechnya, the tiny country still bitterly struggling for independence from Russia. Along the way, Dan and Sasha become acquainted with smugglers and bandits, learn about a side of Russian history they never knew about, and fall in love. They soon discover the truth about the War on Terror and how it relates to the conflict between Chechnya and Russia-and the dark secret about the most dangerous and sought-after terrorist leaders in the world is revealed. Miraculously, Dan and Sasha get one chance to earn their freedom, but if they fail, they will die. If they succeed, they will accomplish one of the greatest missions of all time-and earn the ultimate victory in the War on Terror. *Author: Moyer, B. Douglas *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 192 *Publication Date: 2007/03/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.44 inches
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0192
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.