The year is 1758, and though the locale is workaday New York, the landscape is wildly exotic. Our fresh-faced hero is Thomas Dordrecht, raised on a remote farm-now in the heart of modern Brooklyn-speaking both Dutch and English. Though he thinks himself unusually worldly, he has no idea what hell face when he agrees to defend the claims of King George II in the brutal French and Indian War. In six exciting months, he gains a lifetimes education not only in honor, courage, and tenacity, but in rashness, cowardice, falsehood . and murder An Act of War Ten months after the humiliating defeat and terrifying massacre at Fort William Henry-famously recounted in Coopers The Last of the Mohicans -the fierce, blood-soaked conflict still rages throughout North America. Seven soldiers of DeLanceys New York regiment went foraging, but only six returned. The missing man was found with an arrow in his belly, scalped Everyone had dismissed the warning that enemy Indians were prowling the vicinity-even the victims best friend.. *Author: Carriel, Jonathan *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 284 *Publication Date: 2006/11/20 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.64 inches
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0284
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.