When author Dan Gollub discovers a new approach to interpreting dreams, it appears valid, easy to use, and of immense practical benefit. He publishes several articles about his discovery, which to his surprise and dismay do not attract any attention. How can he spread the word? Can he acquire fame for his dream interpretation theories by becoming a rock star or a bull rider? Not likely.Instead, Gollub decides to lay the groundwork for the acceptance of his dream interpretation approach by making intellectual discoveries that the world will value. He enrolls in biology, neuroscience, and psychology classes at universities and furthers his knowledge of the human mind. He continues working as a psychologist, initially with developmentally disabled residents at an institution, then with disturbed teenagers at a mental hospital, and finally with prisoners at a correctional facility.Through a series of journal entries, Diary of a Dream Interpreter follows Gollub on his quest to find an audience for his dream interpretation innovations. While many entries reflect his rewarding and intense work experiences, others focus on Gollubs belief that spirits make patient, gentle efforts to help him. Diary of a Dream Interpreter reveals the ups and downs of a man determined to bring his newly acquired knowledge to the world. *Author: Gollub, Dan *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 216 *Publication Date: 2007/01/19 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.49 inches
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0216
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.