Hilary Taylor, a 25 year old Midwestern teacher, lost her mother to breast cancer at the age of 2 and was raised by her older sister Diana who died when Hilary was 15 years old. To add insult to injury, her work-aholic father she barely knew, had a heart attack one week before Hilary''s college graduation leaving her no choice but to move home to get him back on his feet.
There seemed to be no challenge Hilary couldn''t overcome until she bought a paperback and discovered the author, her ex-brother-in-law Jack Collins admitted to murdering her sister.
Hilary stepped up once again, swearing vengeance as only a woman wronged can possibly do. She''s lost her sister, has no mother, never had a father- she has nothing left but an urge to get even. Thus, begins a journey of an avenging angel, whose healing process begins when she finds a long lost ring hidden in the music box that once belonged to her sister. Along the way she learns to believe in "signs," love at first sight and that timing is everything.
At the end of the trail, is it too late for Hilary to have a change of heart, or will she underestimate the power of Jack Collins?
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0124
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.