Thomas mind was full of ideas, and he used the awe and beauty of nature around him as inspiration, as a way to build on and further master problems some of which he had thought of years before; some of which he had no answer to. On sabbatical from his teaching career at the university, Thomas, a professor of mathematics, searches for answers to the greatest modern and ancient problems vexing humanity. Calling upon the ideals laid forth by the great idealist thinkers of the past, he analyzes these dilemmas, as well as himself, and continually asks himself the question, What is truly my purpose as an infinitesimal being residing in an infinitely large universe? Without a unifying societal goal to guide him, our modern hero becomes lost in his thoughts only to find he must ultimately define himself, as well as his own personal purpose. In relinquishing his inner turmoil, he finally decides he must champion the cause for solving the sustainability problem, one of the most pressing issues of modern civilization-can humans sustain themselves on Earth? Having found a purpose, Thomas exhibits newfound energy in attempting to bring the word to the public-at-large. But will tragedy destroy him in the end? *Author: Warner, Blake M. *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 168 *Publication Date: 2007/02/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.39 inches
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0168
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.