Landmark Status careens madly through a subtropical tangle of legal action, spirits, spells, kung fu, car wrecks, football, phobias, fetishes, wooden flutes, pet rabbits and vintage aircraft, while the fate of Miamis famed Century Club hangs in the balance. Once a notorious nightspot, the Club just awoke from decades of slumbering decay--thanks to a local building boom. Now everybodys scrambling to bury it under a fabulous high-rise. Lawyer Benjy Bluestone couldnt care less, but a client owns the Club and seeks his help. It gets easier to say yes when he learns that beautiful broker Delia Torres is involved, even though she represents a developer whos furious to find the Clubs been optioned to a rival. Benjy and Delia soon discover her client will stop at nothing to turn that option into something so ugly the tide wont take it out. Racing the clock, they join forces on the road to Opa-locka, where a violent confrontation threatens to blow the deal sky high. Move over, Carl Hiaasen This brilliantly funny romp through the real Miami will have you howling with laughter and booking your trip to South Beach. Youre gonna love it --Michael Levin, author of Soft Target *Author: Rolnick, Alan H. *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 400 *Publication Date: 2007/08/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.89 inches
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0400
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.