Time and tide sometimes clash into chaos, sometimes swell together into a moonlit sea of tranquility, and sometimes, very rare times, time and tide meet at the perfect angle of chaos and calm. This was such a time. And on such a tide, in the young of the year when the earth was still fresh and green, a small clump of seaweed washed ashore. A little karjill found a pearl inside that became his destiny and his journey. The dark waves reached for him, almost like the lips of a lover promising him peace, comfort, the end of his motion. He drifted into them. The light dimmed. The blackness grew. The folds of repulsive flesh coiled around him. He had failed. The waves crashed against the sacred walls. They lashed against the dome, tore into Flat Rock which shuddered, then split and was sucked into the sea. All natural laws broke as the waves refused to be held in by the land. Mountains were ripped out by their roots and the wind drilled holes into the sea floor. He was hurtling into a chaos of dark and glistening beauty, a bursting clash of light and sound . *Author: Kirby, Gary R. *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 192 *Publication Date: 2007/12/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.44 inches
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0192
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.