There are no events more unbelievable than these that have happened in my lifetime. Thats why Im writing it all down. Author Emery W. Tuttle has had an exciting life full of adventure, love, war, spirituality, sadness, and victory. His engaging memoir, And the Angels Sing: Stories of a World War II Pilot, provides a vivid, detailed glimpse into Tuttles life. Growing up in Johnson Creek, Wisconsin, Tuttle has his share of adventures, from being relentlessly pursued by a pretty girl to causing a beer truck to tip over. While serving in the Oconomowoc Wisconsin National Guard Company, Tuttle faces increasing frustration with the military, stemming from an incident when his father was in the service. Later he faces the daunting experience of hitchhiking through Middle America at a time when the Army doesnt provide food or travel allowance for soldiers on leave-and during this time has the privilege of being a member of one big, United States family. While in the Central Pacific Theater, he is involved in the capture of a Japanese flag-with an airplane. If you want to slow down, dont ever retire. At eighty-six, he still flies his little 200 mph plane, and is busier than hes ever been. With many tales to tell, he spins the fascinating story of his life into a poignant memoir. *Author: Tuttle, Emery W. *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 308 *Publication Date: 2007/09/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.69 inches
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0308
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.