Many of us have heard tragic stories of parents losing a child, but not many people could handle the abject grief of the deaths of three of their own children. Too Young To Be Angels: An Ongoing Journey of Grief is the heart-wrenching story of one mothers climb from the pits of despair, grief, and depression after the deaths of three of her four children. Author Shirley Delorbe struggles to hold on to reality when death seems to become a way of life. After her six-year-old son Randalls death in 1964 from acute trachea bronchitis, the road to recovery is long and hard. The question Why me? nags at Delorbes subconscious. Her heart is only beginning to heal when her daughter Victorias brutal murder four years later shocks the family. Almost at the breaking point, Delorbe fights simply to breathe as the death of her son Gerry in a motorcycle accident drags her back into hell a few years later. Too Young To Be Angels recounts Delorbes journey as she struggles with the loss of each child, reveals her every thought, and shares how she eventually developed her ten steps to recovery. *Author: Delorbe, Shirley *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 188 *Publication Date: 2007/04/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.43 inches
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0188
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.