Where Does the Money Go?: Introducing a Simple Method for Real-Time, Adaptable Management of Cash Flow, Expenses, Savings, and Debt
Introduces a novel method for daily money management
Presents an alternative to budgeting that features real-time adaptability and continual flexibility
Improves awareness and control of finances Eliminates the surprise factor when receiving bills for credit cards or other debt
Simplifies decision making regarding all purchases or expenses, whether planned or unplanned
Provides the ability to instantly determine the impact of all purchases or expenses on your short and long-term financial picture
Overcomes the challenges of budgeting, including the fact that budgets are updated only monthly, don't provide realtime adaptability, and are not adhered to for very long
Provides one number with which to manage daily discretionary purchases and expenses
Allows you to live comfortably in a lifestyle of spending based on your cash flow
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0116
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.