Ive seen the future; its previewed in Digital Giving, You can either be scared or ignorant of whats coming, or learn how to love and use it. The difference is just the cost of this book and the time it takes for you to extract from it what will really matter. -Ken Burnett, author, Relationship Fundraising and The Zen of Fundraising With stories that leave you shaking your head . Digital Giving is a must read to compete in philanthropy in the 21st Century. -Chuck Longfield, Chief Scientist, Blackbaud The direction that technology is taking fundraising is one that requires immediate understanding. Digital Giving is a great introduction . A must read for we who are not tech savvy -R. Andrew Swinney, President, The Philadelphia Foundation Digital Giving challenges nonprofit leaders to engage with donors in a way unimaginable just a few years ago. -Paula Kerger, President, PBS A well-written, insightful book that brings together the some of the most exciting new media practices. A wonderful book. Read Digital Giving and take action -Bernard Ross, author, Breakthrough Thinking for Nonprofit Organizations It can be challenging to keep up with the rapid trends in online fundraising . Digital Giving provides you with the dos and donts. -Christine Grumm, President and CEO, Womens Funding Network Vividly and candidly shows the potential of technology . a must-read primer on managing relationships with donors. -Shannon Murray, Director, Cornell Silicon Valley *Author: McPherson, Richard C. *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 116 *Publication Date: 2007/07/19 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.28 inches
- Book Format : Paperback
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0116
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.