It appeared inevitable-Steven Brouschard was going to accomplish great things. He is intelligent, handsome, and equipped with the college degree he needs to obtain everything he ever wanted. It seemed nothing could hold him back. That is . almost nothing. Having already transcribed his lifelong dreams onto a tangible source to both motivate and remind, a series of eye-opening events transpire that reveal the unfortunate truth-his life had hit a brick wall. Haunted yet by a grave tragedy at the Palace of Westminster, he is torn between a mind-altering world of delusion and deceit where fact and fiction it seems-unbelievably coexist. Now, inhibited by his own perceptions more than anything, he is faced with the daunting tasks of overcoming his worst fears and conquering his greatest enemy of all. If not resolved soon, his incapacitating dissension from truth will entirely eclipse the shocking truth itself.
- Book Format : Paperback
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0408
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.