Claude Henry is led to near peril many times and is forced to challenge the evil King Rat to the Alaska Iditarod Dog Sled Race. His adventures are never ending, and are filled with courage and pride. A simple but humble Mountain Mouse, Claude Henry invites you to join him as he explores the great Alaskan Frontier and leads a trail of many adventures. The evil King Rat vows to mousenap Claude Henrys true love-Little Sue-and the only way Claude Henry can save her is to beat the terrible rodent in the Iditarod Dog Sled Race But Claude Henrys never been to Alaska, much less fought in its dangerous blizzards. But with his faithful companions-Treetop, Rambo and Rowdy-by his side, Claude Henry is determined to risk life and limb to capture the heart of Little Sue. Across the beautiful and vast Alaska Tundra Claude Henrys Adventure is driven. Along the dangerous Iditarod Trail through blizzards and freezing temperatures this adventure travels from Anchorage to Nome, Alaska. Claude Henry struggles for the freedom and rights of the Mouse World and earns his name; Claude Henry, the Iditarod Mouse *Author: Aarong, Driftin *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 108 *Publication Date: 2007/07/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.26 inches
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0108
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.