"October 1941," A ferocious battle on the North Atlantic of World War II is not going well for the Allies. Canadian Convoy SC42 is battling high winds, stormy seas, and German U-boats. Ships, men, and cargo are being lost at an alarming rate. "HMCS Blackfoot," Canada's first Tribal Class Destroyer, answers the convoy's desperate call for help.
For "Blackfoot's" Yeoman of Signals Matthew Brock, it is his first encounter with the U-boat and its ambitious commander, Lieutenant Klaus Hartenstien. While attacking the U-boat, Matthew is engulfed in a strange, blue light-"Blackfoot" is embraced by a malevolent fog. When released by the fog, Matthew determines that he has travelled back in time to the War of 1812-and so have the Germans.
From the streets of Boston in 1812, to the battlefield of the Niagara Peninsula, Matthew leads men from both the nineteenth and twentieth centuries in order to protect the continent's future-and the very existence of Canada and the United States.
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0176
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.