"Luck always runs in sets of threes. It can be good luck or it can be bad luck, but luck always runs in sets of three."
This exciting sequel follows the continuing adventures of Jon and Sara Kline, now apprentice time travelers. An unexplained burp in the timeline sends the two time travelers back on a mission to find out why history changed. Within their mini-adventure, they discover the gateway man. He is a time traveler from the future with a superior time machine. The man has totally evil intentions. He is stealing objects from the past without regard for the consequences to history.
Consequently, Jon and Sara's history is flip-flopping from bad to worse. Two time machines are one too many and the duo's time traveling career depend upon stopping the gateway man. The exciting conclusion is literally out of this world.
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0148
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.