Jane Durham, born in 1921, started writing poems about old age in 2001, when she moved to PineCrest Retirement Community in Lufkin, Texas. In earlier careers, she was a teacher, counselor, wife and mother. She has eight children, seventeen grandchildren and seventeen great-grandchildren. This is her second book of poetry. The Confused Muse (2006) was described as a mostly light-hearted look at the changes that aging brings. Old-Age Express (2007) continues that theme and elaborates on it with a mix of fact, fantasy, and fiction. In the Short Takes section are 250 reader-friendly rhymes of eight lines or less. Easy to read, they are also easy to remember. Some will touch your heart. Some are full of fun. Even if youre busy, You can read more than one. The twenty poems in A Little Longer provide a sampler of a variety of subjects in styles ranging from descriptive to narrative, whimsical to humorous, and devotional to inspirational. *Author: Durham, Jane *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 148 *Publication Date: 2007/10/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.34 inches
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0148
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.